Re: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-rfc5444-usage-01.txt

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com> Tue, 22 December 2015 14:51 UTC

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: "manet@ietf.org" <manet@ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 2015 14:51:05 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.109.62.6]
Subject: Re: [manet] I-D Action: draft-ietf-manet-rfc5444-usage-01.txt

A quick note to say this mostly (a) cleans up quite a few things that often shouldn't have been there, (b) adds a few details in some places (most significantly discussing TLV efficiency better) and (c) stops the draft expiring.

In the new year the authors, plus of course any input from the WG, will consider if there are any other areas we should add to this draft, or whether we should go ahead and try to publish this basically as it is (corrections and clarifications included of course).

And if you see this in time, Happy Christmas and New Year. Otherwise hope it was good in hindsight.

Christopher