Re: [manet] Message integrity and message mutability (was RE: draft-ietf-manet-aodvv2-13 review - a couple of big ticket Items)

Victoria Mercieca <vmercieca0@gmail.com> Thu, 28 April 2016 16:55 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc; bh=Mod6L38X1l4pgkWr9TQKkJQv3hdTbKCYFi7O15HGLg4=; b=pRngEEQwu8lqnIgfYqAGF0/qF3mjor1kEXW8RHL2NwJJymelkLp268oqr14tUcxBqA NLmgG9lmTrZItnXcGLRLpIqHrvLHOxXmC2MnlKqPSTnfqLWUFO6xCd6oAxrOFw6viWKu dObLthzpsz9JeLSD+Zgvoyn2ZrO9L1wKCCN3qRY2jXsc2GAfzEKdxx/4fEh86GShEnUZ cDAAqacvpqbUTQIDnNtO0x83pEgdZVcMH6Faco1lD/TYr59AR0JCZdZpInfgLO1QJYfk KA01pijxepoA4dQqG0J/9UIssrffpNCc9g1QiClSRMKXsG9jsnWGXOJV2aRoAivl30w7 x4tA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20130820; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date :message-id:subject:from:to:cc; bh=Mod6L38X1l4pgkWr9TQKkJQv3hdTbKCYFi7O15HGLg4=; b=BO6tYpo93mdq+zsgUbrHUT9kDVktIK+1eXCsS0ujjM7n9EdAXILClytijkiJ/Mhzl8 pwjEeIqI6PsmkHQmEfZUBn7PEnsBeOXhNgkQStRNSLycun1wN51kDY7h1Abf9J2EQYGw 6ADKu1MRSaPBwv/X0iQOL0dTzVZ7sZ4/kVe2YVnWM7SjVbzYyEKrujyp3Am7gDgz7yGb fHxr4K+TYtnrevzf5DwLrLuRVqm/LHAgeJ+EJ61UCX63A6ZON1TULmerXzJqNEKIcLcx pdo8GTmLp9rfQcmz3FDN5riKc8OxhDfNAGiKeuF1aNMVxRtj0ZIkFTNCHhYAJIxYDao6 B/kw==
References: <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D9237E267@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <1F5AB0F1-0B92-4A66-A08F-A2BF8B414D9F@thomasclausen.org> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D9237E2C8@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <5EE270D1-30EF-42A9-BF11-7F4267967AC0@fu-berlin.de> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D9237E324@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <3F51EFE1-7D89-49E9-8B1B-87C02D7A705D@thomasclausen.org> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D9237E356@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <0E2F32E3-A198-48BA-A712-F9F59F8BBAA0@thomasclausen.org> <CAAePS4D3A3g7NbZ4jND04xhJ2Q+gbGP-7sXZ4p4eC55=ejiWLw@mail.gmail.com> <B0317B9B-09AA-48A5-90C2-2A8DA51C8281@mnemosyne.demon.co.uk> <CAAePS4DCHy6R_Ht7KF3MoeZ7ML+BawnobC92VLQZyS5FaA7vdQ@mail.gmail.com> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D923B12C9@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <CAN1bDFwyTFatXOkuY+N2czFPqVmoygRjSCRG2bubS=sBhLqE7A@mail.gmail.com> <CAAePS4Botm8kfQXuJczHC_rYfjtisDrTk5Vdb5m2LafP2qkTTg@mail.gmail.com> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D923B1556@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <84C7FCA8-B122-4534-ACB7-0C799F14A569@thomasclausen.org> <CA+-pDCdy=9Bea4nwQ5k8hqAPTJ04RgvdeDqHaj6MXeRnFj-3dg@mail.gmail.com> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D923B15E3@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <CAAePS4APf3PsKdbzOZv1kd9oAP_3AUDPxoM9oor=NkjBGExFbg@mail.gmail.com> <CAN1bDFzv0R9UzykYwm-9JK7OVYYHeNzxXYNWRsx87T7ODNmVDw@mail.gmail.com> <CA+-pDCf7zvhagsH--OrX7ASHVi994Oq9P-Kj-udg0047joFRSA@mail.gmail.com> <CAAePS4B81Ep3Gg6bROceqTHAj0LhKDFAsAUWPuF=3hLoVMu5cQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAN1bDFzAWQiF=fM5+3Xz=D130mq8teY3E_UEGoXUSTcV6QN2eg@mail.gmail.com>