Re: [manet] Ready for WGLC: Advancing draft-ietf-manet-ibs

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com> Tue, 29 July 2014 14:06 UTC

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: Thomas Clausen <thomas@thomasclausen.org>, manet <manet@ietf.org>, "<manet-chairs@tools.ietf.org>" <manet-chairs@tools.ietf.org>, manet-ads <manet-ads@tools.ietf.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2014 14:06:51 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.109.62.6]
Cc: Christopher Dearlove <dearlove@manet-routing.net>
Subject: Re: [manet] Ready for WGLC: Advancing draft-ietf-manet-ibs

Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer, Information Assurance Group
BAE Systems Advanced Technology Centre
Tel: +44 1245 242194 |  Fax: +44 1245 242124
chris.dearlove@baesystems.com<mailto:chris.dearlove@baesystems.com> | http://www.baesystems.com

BAE Systems (Operations) Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 1996687