Re: [manet] Benoit Claise's Discuss on draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-05: (with DISCUSS)

"Alvaro Retana (aretana)" <aretana@cisco.com> Mon, 15 June 2015 19:03 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4727; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1434394965; x=1435604565; h=from:to:cc:subject:date:message-id:references: in-reply-to:content-id:content-transfer-encoding: mime-version; bh=OZKXw/lUaLH9yDKTQaVI053XAIgaCLiZWdrYhHlwQt0=; b=QJ8IV1kvi1DNYQRJOpci6uFhig4fqabtqZkgJJx7TN/RPogD7dJhYozB DvRrII2htX4lmKMAZ+JvjWUREIIWN0TRt86ce3ka8gMqvIdQ5apSQZgAL QXJPblnd9+qe9yDMG7DufrPtVkWKbNvAtsqzAjzeJ9Mm7f0b+Zijdz6KK 4=;