Re: [manet] Benoit Claise's Discuss on draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-05: (with DISCUSS)

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com> Fri, 03 July 2015 08:43 UTC

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: Benoit Claise <bclaise@cisco.com>, Susan Hares <shares@ndzh.com>, "'Alvaro Retana (aretana)'" <aretana@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 08:43:11 +0000
x-originating-ip: [10.109.62.6]
Cc: "draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology@ietf.org>, "ops-dir@ietf.org" <ops-dir@ietf.org>, "manet@ietf.org" <manet@ietf.org>, 'The IESG' <iesg@ietf.org>, "manet-chairs@ietf.org" <manet-chairs@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [manet] Benoit Claise's Discuss on draft-ietf-manet-olsrv2-multitopology-05: (with DISCUSS)

Benoit

Please note that Sue’s attribution is incorrect, although addressed to “the Manet author of the comments” these were actually comments from Alvaro, our AD. We will wait for you and he to have this discussion. (We may in the meanwhile publish an -06 that addresses any other outstanding issues.)

Christopher

--
Christopher Dearlove
Senior Principal Engineer

T:  +44 (0)1245 242194  |  E: chris.dearlove@baesystems.com<mailto:chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>

BAE Systems Applied Intelligence, Chelmsford Technology Park, Great Baddow, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 8HN.
www.baesystems.com/ai<http://www.baesystems.com/ai>
BAE Systems Applied Intelligence Limited
Registered in England & Wales No: 01337451
Registered Office: Surrey Research Park, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7YP