Re: [manet] Call for WG adoption of draft-rogge-manet-dlep-radio-band

Justin Dean <bebemaster@gmail.com> Wed, 16 March 2022 16:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=zqLjYpulXEtpbF1fClwb2CZcJncL/xWmVsz7EA35XPs=; b=DcUh7ZrO3s2M4c8qbK53nEnov8gWAp1Gi95TmqFBe6sAzquAhLUo6bl0HV8Y6j1j9+ EExZ6Fq9Lp34QnfhD+koudB2b1YLafOXwc/bB3iZhiSkmqlq8+F2QrZyZi3kpAZh1a/S Pfrywq1oz5CM9HWbBytqI3+4RkXqOfDcDfzkKAPOMzAXdUD8b+TtAc0WO5tyvAwDYzjb Q5g/6EoGNn+hf7EuD4PRNeB7EvobyqkPW3zF3yXyvokxoOKwe9P83UtqC6U2rfCiYabt Csu2BqtjdXcWShEBMA9dgrit6re8tHKNfw6P4MXqJ7jld4NYcCy+7gRujEHS550tLfRi k2kw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=zqLjYpulXEtpbF1fClwb2CZcJncL/xWmVsz7EA35XPs=; b=4quZjBxbfn2L51Ib4c0KG/0XHpObbOXxcAMLnpbJbiHdva5UU1AsJ2tDiwqFlPxKsM /ua2nHbMTGK/XFw+LBycSTsZaMEaHaUjq8pzhMxoIC2Jgs3YwQIhTTWK9MfDVea6CcvB Dq+Ogzq97VTAf+DiBg7w8d93ueAJOSh3mJOgfZGYma2wr9w2R5GfEImFS1OPoLuErtMr TF2bdGOWirACjL0ZHWrb7wRp91NK00ELiICOSfqX/bPgwtm9X82W2zmGh7U/3hfSZ+Sy L1gAFNaRMWfj2IMU9vEdb7E8wSdtadAto4gvRxzjcpBM0PTZC2BTKuBVjTtZghL5Notj eshQ==