Re: [manet] AODVv2 responses to recent comments

"Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com> Thu, 17 March 2016 16:40 UTC

From: "Dearlove, Christopher (UK)" <chris.dearlove@baesystems.com>
To: Lotte Steenbrink <lotte.steenbrink@fu-berlin.de>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 16:40:43 +0000
References: <CAAePS4DCds3_vqJ8jwymmHWJdH4jXg=ksJ8RO4QqRFL77py7ng@mail.gmail.com> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D8A6F4A3D@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <56D4EB7D.4010002@earthlink.net> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D8C0227E6@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <944B9E01-74B7-45AD-ACB8-FA79347BC22E@fu-berlin.de> <B31EEDDDB8ED7E4A93FDF12A4EECD30D9237C4D5@GLKXM0002V.GREENLNK.net> <68F1C08B-82C2-484B-8B9C-71ABE350EB57@fu-berlin.de>
x-originating-ip: [10.109.62.6]