Re: [Manycouches] soft meeting issues

Michael Thomas <mike@mtcc.com> Thu, 14 May 2020 16:52 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mtcc-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent:mime-version :in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding:content-language; bh=o6lXPupP5mJNiN2k9hi/tkK8tpCXn+yIxWwTsw/fGEg=; b=jFExeeJSNWrvrtKlsBWnSSUcuooHgr5GZ3YDnBZzWIREOoeOe8tqKAyXUv+FFDJIC2 ayjJxTm6dBwwLNfZzLoiD0twtU83BbkO106pwEa1Y+09l0ybM7euBb8q5EWQBaDjjPut GLRZsTrXDUmfBnQihS95zPm9+80pJ/rbSjcAJZyeND6AM185oPlSEKPcZeoKmf5AoP/x GvH+VJcanE1yz2BMMJ2Cykwqy34TyTSlyu8tTTGBhwMlmUIJXOXkQaQg3H8HiVRqLcxa Bza5dDMmCgfseslxPPos5TMGjQCTJyWdnm7dSSapaOSa8Z9iyqQVL+425EpViIcNlW/n kSGw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date :user-agent:mime-version:in-reply-to:content-transfer-encoding :content-language; bh=o6lXPupP5mJNiN2k9hi/tkK8tpCXn+yIxWwTsw/fGEg=; b=pqSU+7pYgJDEcPzuMWnxMTDjq89jpuLhXn1UR+FNj2l8gaiKnMKB5xX0umM1napqJv fSNitEn3ugsK5DIsUhZZ5k9atwgFVvruwKquUQehWyGPWsYZ3b9zdqWgsPqNmcPoGob+ WE/zFg84/wJ/wVn16SvgIgQICINQiJWB+13Qnc6mtq/xCUA7TaF9JPSAbDZtzxpZfW+M wq6kg0jgCsu9kMud6+Bj4PdAhzdGIoz/V8XTy+nEkpCCDlLmisF2YJQdNQz6nOIhoq3L Q5Q+k8HhH/gEFCrqkrdgQ2fwiKMYDVYNfX2oIYDJBWBxKTqyd54gXsCk1yAWZIYPs5WU BeAw==