Re: [Manycouches] Daniel presentation @ 113

Daniel Migault <mglt.ietf@gmail.com> Mon, 25 April 2022 21:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20210112; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=GkJ2VTbBqOFL9+7DRCfu4EgJzXv2VRYz4PMrc3aM2f0=; b=EPfRWV+IHtDqvQZ+cXlwMU/6OzCPcSdvzgcIh05TMsSZ90bZywF+9DuZeaU7LBGQga /nWdom7km2jFoF0D5NGWZ3YOipx38xbwP2ebkDR9DVk05JeAvPaWr5MVNvdzQpWAZqBA DyeJze3lM4klQABnZuGbYl/IhBL9MoAuJqp3kCSfzQnn58S7GZaN1TimYOgfndb/pBK2 r72/WPXIxPPx8SV6PN2dcnmSQvH2FFp+L+lOL/t3XqeXjxNo9/i0ySsl8fTFq+J02tjL //gegca5vxY3WbJ1z500pf/uumlt18PCI0bZ0c3vCLkY/YuXFw8HUSFgM4XCfi34I/Pd e1jQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20210112; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=GkJ2VTbBqOFL9+7DRCfu4EgJzXv2VRYz4PMrc3aM2f0=; b=SadX9Nulrhn5aausCbSJowQC1n1MemshoVQOTyfrRn0esgAa9xuZg6l0u2EDHVOXcf Apc5jDDsyB3xhGkH69d+ROiHktrvTXJlHm2gtuW+HgK7H+C4Ew49GYZPqLLLtfGrSs/L TVO4+pScYMz61EQSE+FK42bOrAgwDGlkLNRwSt3vJunSmuZumJNHVYeS9clTnxXUDNAa FeRMie9JJXJjyvMZdhG3xIUcPRyttD+VTgrwgXePUJAQndh+d68Fb+gNhWmhky1EXyN9 9Kp7Ts7LbQvoZHR+e0a8udbYsG8XFzesmCV1b9cf5C/s5sf9bccL7yj3DqPzjh+1a8kd gxyA==