Re: [Manycouches] Stay Home Meet Online (SHMO) draft and proposed WG

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 15 May 2020 00:34 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Uy8M2sDW31heX/VyZ5x3d6w7WrWFGI7jO4itL2lKjWk=; b=JvhoZq1RHuZA2Ystn7vK4vU6smjcwnCAcTO4bT2IdjyrRy8/GYaZlm3qpNdEndC1W5 6PrG3zBre/ruRERZZAFeyCC2q6S/CfWrC2LFLVHCg2pAKHHwFhiwkezVwgxlQZyg4eP1 qFR8+rwQgGWcwY6RmeYprcA2CigxNljTp5wxT58N5rUN4x+SBcrWR5RRu1i5hyc/hwiw uKbEoKwlO8P3WL+i+D/FkSGli3L4NSz43KLDRUAUEgvT8S8NUwYzLTDkNmgPYJmcViRb AhvVhrp+BJsdYosJElnuYFMRC+/i23SIxz8KBNS4ir5Pw6iYcQoLNfWD3fpf/M3hUo4Y bfmQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Uy8M2sDW31heX/VyZ5x3d6w7WrWFGI7jO4itL2lKjWk=; b=fmDGfF4psfflMpCcqGLmABAit3bylnyhMMPj0u1CHAhTQ2//X76k/5fX0a+bavum8v pL6OvcsZtY4FGtnS/DyNgE4Xyp7kqoUPQCTbWYRXVOkx+Uy+MY8lakEK1Kd0nWOnhjAj OlHMf6gq6l3dD2cpc9fJXRnXakgDXXyeEBAQhBqkDZCTRYWw3vju9nx9wm+QPzEnO+Nz pKO8m50Bzty32tV7+7/BBj40VB+XQpqr2vUbvwiQQBslaVlIsbu0i0jSWUCm2bGSJkWY AraOHeMW+bjQ+gNJz+/IfPB+/D6pSLcYcbT/ZLKQvi9UD6/6VIZIqwS+sQu8i/wmW2Gj 0LDA==