Re: [marf] Including Mail fields in IODEF

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Sun, 03 March 2013 09:09 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=uF1tTBOit/eOXcG0zSoqhIq3LEc7i5Im8bBhw5oTpLY=; b=cRMMteOcFghHnLXzOeANcM/1QLap7HjK3bxQdzqAh6NlOaRMJ2ZbXL4lAYS5jjnvMs tPlvi/4gQ83hx8zSmlEIQ9FWYjytpsyPkpKrlFKzk4DS/ChEadLcPLrNY9pnwkMTTnxx sRk30Daecy0BpjpnpUXZ0KehOqCFaE4qK8sQvD6dSnnWRk26McyrY1jEF2fUdVFzK68X iBCJV06NFo4YGpVRPhCEYfHsRuLOxhSFx55QcF4fY4bqR9N56LF4fY2yt/u4fxRthQW0 6DZhI5FeerpV0s0EN93UBQaGp329hG6CL9bdLlUJmrinTZd3wRxBnH0c/ooWXF39ur5L et/g==