Re: [marf] [apps-discuss] APPSDIR review of draft-kucherawy-marf-source-ports-01

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <msk@cloudmark.com> Thu, 19 April 2012 23:45 UTC

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <msk@cloudmark.com>
To: S Moonesamy <sm+ietf@elandsys.com>, "apps-discuss@ietf.org" <apps-discuss@ietf.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 23:45:13 +0000
x-originating-ip: [172.22.1.156]
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=cloudmark.com; s=default; t=1334879138; bh=KHVWObgYxzM7l4Ml596mRzEO8ic7ARdPPdbrumaMwhw=; h=From:To:CC:Subject:Date:Message-ID:References:In-Reply-To: Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:MIME-Version; b=KnxJ+k0FaEvx3CJZVpG2QNybc/5e7/lkrfUnw3kDeorxwOwz20uzVHrViOkGzIr1h ZHt2mQR9fMRBWU0SK4RHTmU2P3P4tJoIThZV8SlVfbNiVs1ZTGRZzDMsxhwU6Vtlh9 /pSMgLnRqEd//UdyCQEI6EF1WytrMP4+8UVTo8G8=