[marf] Final MARF document approved

Barry Leiba <barryleiba@computer.org> Fri, 27 April 2012 17:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject :from:to:content-type; bh=3Z00uLJB9gP3Cu54Tz1V2xl3cBy6lEc0dyiI84hW/QI=; b=kDIP/4LI4YSiKUMAPvfMcAvODWbVobkRANUGx+13oAU04+LRyhozvDqSmAKMwl+XGJ mcXeegiZjRXt3FD4zbqH82bVk08vCnSq5rxEntUH43RXU1l54nHQ9UMBv24wKdMEhLb/ q/sPtz6GI/KZxOfEzvH0/+SnZeVqC4P3hPNnOaBR3jxD0uWZYqIHv8uCLz5R+ivJLuy3 2ZHbfmCrKvwj23ofitTwYH3hU5VNN+6OqSx8pqdJJ6Xb6IOh/m0pK6XliNIpxza/hL7i rTec5Gg5ANbD/NIogY2SG3SoWKtv+VEPmGp6EGt0qX5Z24sgJr9rrYjAQMcxAJNB4QHK 2ulg==