Re: [marf] Benoit Claise's Discuss on draft-ietf-marf-as-14: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Pete Resnick <presnick@qualcomm.com> Thu, 26 April 2012 00:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=simple/simple; d=qualcomm.com; i=presnick@qualcomm.com; q=dns/txt; s=qcdkim; t=1335398807; x=1366934807; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:cc: subject:references:in-reply-to:content-type: content-transfer-encoding:x-originating-ip; bh=rhnZL1ok+nA5d0tao1WcnxFfBscAPxJkKRQDNltDpWk=; b=OCejQ5DFQC4pmWOBLNKrB8juDQ42XtqArKcmhy1ScSxJSOWqZ5//uV9l TQIiIeRC8U1I2+WkZQductRJ1wwHMfoEl1Fkejs5Yxs5U/Pu6MQ/SWGCz xKdriJ9guX/0pvQKR6S4H8eonU2WhwAqcOUN9E1tEILp1BnSADFQEfoCe M=;