Re: [marf] Including Mail fields in IODEF

"Murray S. Kucherawy" <superuser@gmail.com> Sun, 03 March 2013 09:00 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=20v0v+mv6OI7TEaWx4IlhmnUfpxU9HUYAzwGo4FB1XI=; b=ak2AiWFEgeoxbGiFN+fu3Ue1NSQNKeMPj4bI9jFSrfxj6RqAGAWGVyZYjGSr6URRij RNBsEm+wFUqHML0gG6w3bl3s9YPCxfSsvx75N6t1if916BtRuoUNnFKr7X0+aoQa6qHN T/174n/vISGIZzxivYZ7nu8m25mDANmnW6ZHkaIk4oGK/QXsEKYJMjTwrk+yQKTlt04B d0gLt3IeAOsDAlo/qX76yJ7GD9L3rUyfk0jPuTe3/Tt2aXpu/+Rc/KC5VwvA1onzTeAA 8ZgTuRKiJCIfpSRgOEb/yQ0S02MeoJSr2Uq8Abzns+vz8qVcnEOSAzG3epCFWkalAxIe Ky/w==