Re: [marf] Stephen Farrell's No Objection on draft-ietf-marf-as-14: (with COMMENT)

Stephen Farrell <stephen.farrell@cs.tcd.ie> Wed, 25 April 2012 00:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cs.tcd.ie; h= content-transfer-encoding:content-type:in-reply-to:references :subject:mime-version:user-agent:from:date:message-id:received :received:x-virus-scanned; s=cs; t=1335314909; bh=XG41gXM4S8tEKS PmtmrmqCCo9Ynxq5Wp2j6s7cRJAqs=; b=R8F7ZCnYRriLXcxPPD6kaG4Q+5Ba+k 9R7vDNWDqW7onEq5Znt4V8Ze77Y+mq+KE8DZLuxPbKV8aJh4apGEMx32A/3eMgYC jznl+JzAZJk5jX4WIYB7vgv7DvIMl4H8tJmODWiVEp/HgsVh3FU8LpLMjOtSrvXV FDCfJH9tWwACyuDo4VG4onbFilWqx1L84iksY858UdVGzsyWA0j5KdV48so/HxBw sCK0o5fZoMUf9mr3MYVy/DcupRzkqg2ASAFuLT0AMth3Kq6l+31OgPcvRGbUGcAy 1u1Mkt6LJS8buOJP7pxhpYOuU4zIYuvAM8XdLwJlk1+UDmRq/wQCV4Nw==