Re: [Marnew] MaRNEW Next Steps Updates

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 17 November 2015 18:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :cc:content-type; bh=oi2EjZmPgzkjWwG5aU1RxeTlCN+PI/ffvxngVkuTrUw=; b=r94sD7K7HLl3g3Ml2M9x7Ui+emZCyT+FmAPO8r/GOerTlmYvthdpqpMl67mN1H1Avt VpDf6Pdaju9WQz0oaOekmObxBXXWrKA4sxgisAJ8Y1DW6jwZfpg8uqTawImffoec5Gbj bvfbS2fWDpzRhE7M7LSddAelF/SBP5z/Ybc4pM1ChELitoIj15b+SEhWkUgX8HywGMM+ BClvcjLEccketymATSuLtHVA3psXc5ydlj5fMJLwZvztx93vQcA2Wv8HwDz1jSxBrfKY xeuLij5mvjvRQksf7ffugz3sq2XvPu4KR9IBgXYLzwwje99t+XclVZJUW2+2LvVw9NJ/ R79A==