Re: [martini] New text for gin section 7.1.1 first paragraph

"Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com> Tue, 28 September 2010 19:50 UTC

From: "Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com>
To: Brian Lindsay <brian.lindsay@genband.com>, Paul Kyzivat <pkyzivat@cisco.com>, Hadriel Kaplan <HKaplan@acmepacket.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010 21:51:28 +0200
References: <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CA01C81C2B32@MCHP058A.global-ad.net> <B1771F0F1F97A8478E2F449EA19CC7C5DA1A7EB3@ESESSCMS0365.eemea.ericsson.se> <A444A0F8084434499206E78C106220CA01C81C2D93@MCHP058A.global-ad.net> <F1A0ED6425368141998E077AC43334E425B8D6F6@gbplmail02.genband.com> <4CA21DF2.5080709@cisco.com> <DD8DA2BD-997C-420F-965F-98D9EEC7C6E9@acmepacket.com> <4CA23086.8010404@cisco.com> <F1A0ED6425368141998E077AC43334E425B8D7D5@gbplmail02.genband.com>
acceptlanguage: en-US