Re: [martini] Updated OLIVE and VERMOUTH documents

"Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com> Mon, 01 November 2010 14:32 UTC

From: "Elwell, John" <john.elwell@siemens-enterprise.com>
To: Hadriel Kaplan <HKaplan@acmepacket.com>, Bernard Aboba <bernard_aboba@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 15:31:44 +0100
acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "martini@ietf.org" <martini@ietf.org>
Subject: Re: [martini] Updated OLIVE and VERMOUTH documents

[JRE] Although it states here "without registration state", there are some places in the document that seem to contradict this, unless I have misunderstood something. For example:
- In Abstract:
"Instead, it
   needs to provide an indication for the registration state of the
   prefix or digit portion it does know about.
   This document proposes to provide such information using a new
   Event-Package. "
- In 4.3
"Notifications are generated every time there is any change in
     the state of any of the registered contacts for the resource being
     subscribed to."

Are these just remnants of the previous draft that need to be changed?

John