Re: [martini] Call for Consensus: Support for Public GRUUs

Mary Barnes <mary.ietf.barnes@gmail.com> Sun, 29 August 2010 22:27 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:received:in-reply-to :references:date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=tz/sdpVluaTcYlAaAJQJjyIgKWgx6J8B8waZosWjnyc=; b=hNMh36G2KZOGCMuc7EQ+Xrk1TF/BHg+IP4kQmZ7oNZWl8bXFMT+qQe/xHUhlpblJHu 0AQTtlId5PnKcPn1vuzNEfa2vNyxER101NaROJZOBpIMr3Vc4h/CUyh+j16tXvpObUcJ aR1KfXRLVmb/lx4tjNZAeC3cl4PuarBdj9J8k=