Re: [Masque] MASQUE extensibility

David Schinazi <dschinazi.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 06 January 2021 22:28 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=Gels4w+/uPnDbPfR5uPk4etpp3j6ppHJ9SOFCdJydW0=; b=nEGAsspOgxI3JEVYrsI2e897i0OEjkNt5XMcmgHuaKufm3wPrF2QB3YKBZP+EGcnNi FCnLnrv3z3lE9IL/49Mhh3GBhzgf/nhZppNdkuxO7vYcoSUZ6EQ4mbsSm5CmLOSDLsfq mq+JssAYSBn3iTY6m1Ne7GIKn6SwJGID20gDP2C/OcM8C2kDwQ8FsXnZmeRhIoqgWlNR kJxi5jEz1x+fTOgjgOIi3kDZI194lz6YDEIsw6kSx6+54x7y4Po2nB/e/pcqQ8mfkV3o 1tVnVKTaXLgHY5Ipaw86X9SPvgcYXtnCTILeDGHBMEAc5GW8DCN3uBd6rX0dQZepSViR 9MQg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=Gels4w+/uPnDbPfR5uPk4etpp3j6ppHJ9SOFCdJydW0=; b=Z+Zc2PKWfSfFaphHoeZz8l8XS+YICeoPYCYKQTwI+o4LP1gcZ8UrJR3xk5kAzhHvyc ag6ecrLeMXVHSmNz6Zn+19o2mYloNWtrgLog+7jrXeZy7LM46mjTcjScWe817wjXnFwD /H0x/VaYTADiMvdaFFVK5AGzRqGZmeySByHstfHvWfwGJY42YJXm7i+R5N81CDW08tXh tmQx4lnZXKSw0PwAq95jejfYPOKpt7rEGCYc1W5RnOKS41q5VOMrGUn2xPUwqAqqBV5s s44lT3ghek3p+noAHPWTZs4E0Z7YjCOHimgAY1JBzNwo3r5qdckn/Knwan0FXPm6+DsC 7/+w==
References: <c0c5a81a-4b96-4d8e-87b6-958323cda14d@www.fastmail.com> <DB1145E2-F51E-46BB-9E06-0E87416E8715@ericsson.com> <CAM4esxQOVpkwb4SFiZhg_SRhEwV9QThaBiAT_LOUVsNRkBDkWA@mail.gmail.com> <de4f5b94-3bdb-4a18-bfc3-9c864e47041a@www.fastmail.com> <CAPDSy+5hJvP=i5SEzMczsxT-OixwU54sdCJoAd6Nmrfj-OBc4A@mail.gmail.com> <8f1e39b4-afde-4cf4-8168-61d6c52c4271@www.fastmail.com> <CAPDSy+7o3K_4RnijrOmrrs=DaJeGKRz35H2OBjaGsuj-SgC6aw@mail.gmail.com> <CAHbrMsBECD7oFP+VMWcesS+OtUBsotyd=3B3kyw8VYPEfpzUiA@mail.gmail.com> <CAM4esxQurncJfpBSmWNueZ2imedALcQNnZ7r699U9JOGmAPWpQ@mail.gmail.com>