Re: [Masque] WGLC for "Requirements for a MASQUE Protocol to Proxy IP Traffic"

David Schinazi <dschinazi.ietf@gmail.com> Fri, 04 June 2021 15:14 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=BseqffH7FTW8f+lkICrL712Dj3JPfaTdG9uPQBlqchQ=; b=X5G4TRkiXfTf2gZJlFdPJN1IF/OvvzQkOHdQUTqN58uI3fqf8LmsFLx2vVSEWkcggP jBT1+IU/rfeDnNLqVL3KWvNxVnbI7PyfJfNJAgmi0A8M8RjAY1xkOEwMiii9IGPnXzhF iLVi6ZXQEpxt7UFq7PEb17Sf6imO5bTLDfDjkAK4/lF5q9ze5p5jRG/8muI/hYZM4Sqd j8VdM7bnCSMuftAgVzf0HV7tplsGepz3fECJ8WdM3U5awmkDkaB399DeWr7iRlzB5EeC cGGY0R8vpZChGHRn5kf3Nwgqq1zqhqoOHlQz4iLlAzXsgnS0NQc/3EFvHHkueQ7XS+71 UzTw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=BseqffH7FTW8f+lkICrL712Dj3JPfaTdG9uPQBlqchQ=; b=J2tJWdWzuR6+rcgyTuJtEwcW/59JmiUvOtI23uUu4RqdAE3sfvumMoBzeaaywTZCj0 2nPsu9pq5cjQdMrw15TkkNy1dZSQx1Vf1UUeEkOg02XhYeicdV3b+tYATZUgx2t5e2o5 p++K+YLqc68eW4KASta7sMeW1jgKm1ab7oSvw8RauUJleohSBMLrZ8XnEmNBKYWA5C6p rGFqARDDC6haI2Y/pgmy2YXhLFAK0uX1zlqCEwWXztl8ViW58cG+bGthD0zq99shm1RA UGxdn9ijOkQVx0Qjn3YGqnyaxMKWuxkY1kueeoDKQrIa/6mlKtXSKp+iAx3beE90PN7g JrpQ==