Re: [Masque] Feedback requested on paper draft that mentions MASQUE

David Schinazi <dschinazi.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 22 July 2020 17:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=EmZfzVmY8vPyCRclOYTExY8p9/RD7dndRaJ38EdYWig=; b=inegwvMlzmyNr00CjZy6S+7GDZax0yLumueMMzjPhxULKeUYpW3sKQO2YwTXWBYGDC Da74th5Cjz8Z8OyJKL+G8L4k9EzThqKf0YfLXqlwGEIvUKaHBH6MkkTX334Fc+h0apmL OKJIF4xyGyKIitBjmvjqyNrlvDi07T2RAg0z2heT76ol8IfysUx7B5b2S3NZwEZt6H83 aDygGmrH1lJ5waJXWdLOkNA/tSu+h9VXbggnwnopcrMn7F5aZT8RpyiYg1VRnc3o2Rr/ vPnGK8D09aeYVjoDIfZR1Xml5VP52ubyUS60Bg5at9+zcfx9MbKa24J1x7roCRSGNJJI XbQQ==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=EmZfzVmY8vPyCRclOYTExY8p9/RD7dndRaJ38EdYWig=; b=OJLv3BcAXAqaiPmmFjgpK36R/rlFKbgkkPk3fuUUjLnQ5PR/kKdOXvDPDXIPkv4892 R6yxflS/tcEG5w2kp7EhPQucBnc11i7a3LDB8f5jYsAxLYut9pKTjTebWM814FLCPNMY txzpWS0D3Z6luI2vt93Gtk5I39DJhtT9lM5BKRc42cL9eIkAX+qo/hMg4RjdVxn0OhES C0lPU8KAyXJhu3HDjMXA+F8M/a8934l1WfYyJ/+SMfQ1CevgKxGNv4JPexVUW3HVeRaz EJXuUV2SkEHTVpXZqBbAtn9yq8gRj+yTcI+kRLcoGjVQPVgmgP/WxHIviOhyJJcnAsps yaPA==