Re: [Masque] MASQUE extensibility

Ben Schwartz <bemasc@google.com> Wed, 06 January 2021 16:15 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=google.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=1/5yDDWSV3KvqNfA/hB+xJ6n72AUgN3wiu8kQyzRkj8=; b=bJdKio+XY+6+OYTjXdfsUS5qRjDg8vjykCCITSJ+I3KlZKP9NQ0THW8a3Zk/U7kKQk gzqu24sP6zfoAoOJjWcOC9bkTZ04MLKXfD4SosamEclVD3MLTglgTjKpi8h8VXLwLeyY 6t2WvFUr0aiVuP/uxWUm07mRo4smL63lCJz0N0f2nIpBROlvncRRZr4Dc7CTHUb66MhO rRHHsFVSSm32Mkk8QgHZflxJwKduZCbWmm6RV5PLupaj/4zzkKlRk26raM5mVAo/ZLeP GSCpUF7NYTp8bLkJZ07lnNzqjE2h/EQKccixIV0o30gFIA/RIWrpimRLSEReW1KQaCrc bt2A==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=1/5yDDWSV3KvqNfA/hB+xJ6n72AUgN3wiu8kQyzRkj8=; b=ibVsXXXZhnC/PaRoyehGTrJRptoFoJGFl5SD28eWlsy36LYWOnvoVXMHnhpEWUmCkF feFS9eZWj2U65lJGE4BdMee3Ubihtg60sZ3tYcAjIvWmjRoRZJfp/4SoTlr58Bu8540f uEGHcdpmnTPsrvklJYohZ7RfrDMjGu01wR6eVH1ThcixG9+2VOU9Fl7LR7xxTS0N8Vfy M3NIpNjBwYaLZrpO7MEnVStS2hXYdvkcH9dxNxmqZVKQaW5i3B3v4CFfgZzDHK73B0Xh dmAgQXB1NSizeJOmR7kRPURnljOQ2SGUTain2+J99NIHnThUz6xIMwm5mVw7brNz99zl fOMQ==
References: <c0c5a81a-4b96-4d8e-87b6-958323cda14d@www.fastmail.com> <DB1145E2-F51E-46BB-9E06-0E87416E8715@ericsson.com> <CAM4esxQOVpkwb4SFiZhg_SRhEwV9QThaBiAT_LOUVsNRkBDkWA@mail.gmail.com> <de4f5b94-3bdb-4a18-bfc3-9c864e47041a@www.fastmail.com> <CAPDSy+5hJvP=i5SEzMczsxT-OixwU54sdCJoAd6Nmrfj-OBc4A@mail.gmail.com> <8f1e39b4-afde-4cf4-8168-61d6c52c4271@www.fastmail.com> <CAPDSy+7o3K_4RnijrOmrrs=DaJeGKRz35H2OBjaGsuj-SgC6aw@mail.gmail.com>