[Mathmesh] What part(s) of the Mesh should we charter a WG to address

Phillip Hallam-Baker <phill@hallambaker.com> Thu, 19 September 2019 16:42 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=0Z/KeT+oBrjcpUM5TvLkqwsuNEEBa0bQG4mttMJsHfk=; b=e1c0FC4S/MhH3jW/bE2NrbjJcOjPWLsy8JMMGpmrWWaPiMJ1HhMsWPAv1F4kFUjBQJ Hfo/kR+5/qN6bM44dGkx5TqRz7WVRME/zGaS5Z0Lbwt0kvYcHN12jkgVp+Lg8K4HTos6 Cd3htKTyt8pEy+O5HbKi4xS5+1Zu5GI2LBbkm1g3ByedUgrQJ2s02qbLzIY5zv7zV+9X OHHH38XjHy20iGPPuJRMhOVD4n6MaKDgmQDrdsDycwDzDu2j+IJ7RrTNlnzCZOzLO2Y1 r4f4PJMIKALldomq+W0S7Lwq/PBSdQfFmkLwMlDLFcQvYJrYuiG4DaLKgcs0x0aX47Pe qhKw==