Re: [MBONED] Mirja Kühlewind's Discuss on draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-22: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Thu, 01 March 2018 01:48 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari-net.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ibbc4j39vpTOGwRliK+fB2iRDqTmaAUiKB7R/3l+zmw=; b=c5qkVkAPgi778P79c+iEn9g51D1/2RVld6bE222RUjRix1tWYlKk4agLQvWRevx18J REppccF2FuR73UM/q/GBZ+6t8/I8sgQzzaP1P2E3G2xnXovn18+jysvne49TCyRIcweY h/uv1ZctyP77Xw5c6jThDiaIC08meYDe2SD2mjxX2hSUbPnBepZQhmCwv6NloWGY11/w 05b8cTDBY3fR0IhS+R/1uIhCjpeLm+kbay+WZd8NEhqArruk/DRD34WBzW2+TMfLTjwW xLAyY/6yVKF/IFxcq/vvaTtT1wIa9Ez5IB4IUhFitIJHJWhzvndHY32Zj9neb2Q5v9mU gxUg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ibbc4j39vpTOGwRliK+fB2iRDqTmaAUiKB7R/3l+zmw=; b=fI/TaW5WeBX7OeHIj1wndOyPZ+Nd0xdfGh3CY1N0jVsmoxEZG77UiYsFI7Kq8FKCiD YQOZQPwV6dSVPaCZ7ccEySE/o0VQB4ChaH4duMFaOFnRwBR4De/XyKNHwK6PZXc3feEL YBO/iXnCjfxCyza5pTLqdBb2jGJ6nmRK9RcZRPx0KipZ2JbMbBtxDted1PziwXU+dz5u VlF5F5ZXc6ii78Pbr8jIn4oW+1uv6v5B4/saqC4AKPB+d83mvxKKg6JvgQpEErSCUgVg Z6h1nHHr1WnL+eItN35VveT6y7DW18SRb23Q7nwtSEsKhvkdex2p5avEsqiKwJ98WGdp TYjw==