Re: [MBONED] MBONED Digest, Vol 134, Issue 10

"James A. (Jim) Stevens" <james.a.stevens@rockwellcollins.com> Sat, 31 March 2018 03:19 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=NWwNOAGPxWuf+ibGKBzJFX2zkxnc0EY0+bJQTHf4WTY=; b=D5X2GVrxVocUpWz+G3k1fTX3NYOCQwmbBLvkKenBFxUrxOG8360TWJoeNkdyKDEajf nDtTeQ3Va/uyRD3Td0Chpko7ojuLnHPosrr9CWrT/La36p3U1hFpaDuAjFpK/JaZESmi bS0vwd1ZBAv2ewbVUKHbZ0rJQXXD1BJaLD/CY9bT0muDlPE+2XWQ+a/XZpn5tayqXj00 UbTGqiWZc5oGqdgYd52Y85/fsSZcLlSxNnpZ5IUpJKj5vzJ6HjshVQ66wo1vOaDE/mBt yd/BIqMGlyFAnU83LwgMaFZCtTq/S/LgOj7j4qahq98sU0pCVBxxelFp8HcKVb+v5mpL xZnw==