Re: [MBONED] FW: [Softwires] draft-ietf-softwire-dslite-multicast-03

Behcet Sarikaya <sarikaya2012@gmail.com> Thu, 30 August 2012 18:39 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id :subject:from:to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=NIlqRJB4XQuT6qwn/Wy1WVd3aNuHDHgEa0YzMWNhppU=; b=XyLhGxQPQkhwvlYNq7Z2isUHICYrECjGvwgcT+tNXMqllM/yUJxTP+9Pr5ctkJszLZ ZJU7bWLcsBR0TM2vLrOPh/tKSxbqTBrOTgjDCNjk7QWPYzm2WGDi4sRr1hnSbCe2T/VJ k6RWQIYPvjalHNcO7nQnVCwJrtMe38+c9AGXDeDrtVHssGHlQ1ImII6Jym9Gc9VoCkwp 0vzHY2OcogYbG49g/30uDKVC3bomwTDboafkz1VBsRSGuFg7jnHJt3UA+vBw44Q4RCkq kKdLLGu2GxNsvb0lHvFGXv0ViwT+MIABVEy4sUVRtbY3XJevZv5ui7uu/FowNuqy/NFp crgQ==