[MBONED] Fwd: NomCom 2021-2022 Call for Nominations

Warren Kumari <warren@kumari.net> Tue, 31 August 2021 18:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=kumari.net; s=google; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to; bh=xHLQWBC9qGRVXuS9XiheCjfHR4AfMA36qIjyKfnpeYo=; b=ZJ+44EjJu9C82Kbhz4IaAklT3SBXbbu2ORwUl7c3OEMZVnrFX0xNPFNY/thKzNpPqS sLZnkojWUqOqBJrPg71bW3TzGzQE6uoXNSclxMsudhfReFQb2juNfo0d69cS6lAA0HWJ zS0Z8YU9TjZSdpQ/NQ8kswyfgyq3v4M1vYo/mRsa6AYLxRLLmZDnYXEiGVVs6SvBfLjg q9Iq6yS6OofQ/I6e5BMdFzWT8dkaVDRF5ruMdN/df19RHHnysycVE0lgFNbYKhSn5VhR 1srw7gJ7ButP00DToez22dPaKN07bh6oq5T/3kJSSpotgRVNXZQ1lmVPId3HXph+4Gch Czqg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to; bh=xHLQWBC9qGRVXuS9XiheCjfHR4AfMA36qIjyKfnpeYo=; b=q9J/PwVBr86HOGjVG+TZyg951xzKnhGRDyK1ypTQ93vctBYumS5g4NgSc7BimXR8BN YTtOCKhtpMErEFF2eBmeEBhoogos7BtA2W+ThlU44pFJ3XYpaRJZAdYVRwek8Y/iU77X FIfwfgNBcD/pS5uYaNZKxCRIQE2VRLQmedgKkSFVH3alordMMVMQJcpKP1W/d4LEyyJ2 xJ0NDFc3+PL1XS9QYrkCDgq+E9/eBWfu7/DrhV7UOUPrbu57kmjoF5M6cuxAo/WQpuck Kk0BYsd4Bz0sW+no2GGZqlINeiS5TxWXrwE0xo4MstzQqf1WTsstSjR+sfdD0HjOD+ua EhaA==