Re: [MBONED] A concern about draft-acg-mboned-multicast-models recommendations

Stig Venaas <stig@venaas.com> Fri, 09 March 2018 17:57 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=venaas-com.20150623.gappssmtp.com; s=20150623; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=XPnrhncPWhlo/zQOVaXyzUcxoQE2mt/1J0La4dXH/j4=; b=zOhqPPIkFlBSUa+Ng04kV1tLpCuDFXHqI6h7+IuOB9K0EczjiAV8Id1BIGQZIQOwLL pRCyrJ72Uttpd4+U4g2+zdkz4QwJ3Sql5IHUcH04D8raoV52jIKcBINdV7JqXOtxoP/y FFHgvZk9LT7+kzVLIG4ti/f6HfjpZW3FM26PC60SuMg9Yp0y/UarBb8NyLWSk2V13w94 GLpU/MgsC2a+yChY2trBMw6syDDwuKiadW1gCIwYcugJKAeaJxsrNYBgRyqxeoiKAhvw /2Pl3nmspILq2BzsjpaRHSbF5AyAPqtF1o2tMb70AukEf4/ujYjJF3tvj+8fW5Zfz81R dtag==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc:content-transfer-encoding; bh=XPnrhncPWhlo/zQOVaXyzUcxoQE2mt/1J0La4dXH/j4=; b=T4bMa+Ln7UFa01EQr8JS3u4JGI45wwr1grQTku0rPo2xAoUqNsS8pOfuwqw9Ky77mB svTpd5DOcJ5DC9uEhD2vuewCsdLsM5AjAbnxcOsm+Ifs1bh7qzn35g/ogADCU/w5fWXR 2xjlkka6kku5uuIEKN5yhF9N3abT0aQz/taJmytP+iONzPVEZJU5WxbQ489c3pgN87OM 9eA9uudJGA9YbEpIs2C+/bakHBdGfxjML9/+37vBCPromwiWrVV15BKrdvVedIRkHf1O mnd9yumN3QBC95ICu7FuzKbrjX2Jh9Bahz6hboxlLJbcGKuDqwZENroJmMaHeh4PD71F htgg==
References: <CAH8Jh6DikQa-9Kft0WdyGZYCPjWLScNVtYce2=EyL1q+0rAYVg@mail.gmail.com> <20180227231838.GI67472@cs-it-6805697.local> <CD402244-A3B3-4988-AB45-404B87DBEA94@jisc.ac.uk> <CAH8Jh6CRvvREZXoXH4mw8WecdHCzsvbPt5tHoNQwPGLauCoXOg@mail.gmail.com> <510DB303-A90E-45A8-A2AF-0366FD57122F@jisc.ac.uk> <e16f2a5580ec4e0e8977489680b14b49@XCH15-01-07.nw.nos.boeing.com> <alpine.DEB.2.20.1803020852220.20609@uplift.swm.pp.se> <F6BAE481-D871-4BF7-9940-45A5AABB3B1B@jisc.ac.uk> <20180309131452.GB28408@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de> <CAHANBtL9pSPHGgjbSo0PKzuApJJkx7DpVvxsiMoJm=nVH+LD4g@mail.gmail.com> <20180309174830.GA16916@faui40p.informatik.uni-erlangen.de>