Re: [MBONED] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-22: (with COMMENT)

Spencer Dawkins at IETF <spencerdawkins.ietf@gmail.com> Thu, 08 February 2018 23:49 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=QaxE8uoDzE2ZRXrMLYVu43MNsgTApPjHmHtZxYlMXtM=; b=ebws9vzO/lRYWltbCNgcpeYGxZd1LGa+jagPa9VIdu6FC+syz/K/SrSnY/Du3tDDHX EW8wYtiZvV4OOIzkrHu+6B0tDpANyWs0AWRvJ/5SVczYAwmO5G5K2iHO4WZE0T1MeRXM KDkbMy/eeAkKBhKn4NsOAY7f6/lZmIV1WZxDqnJT7e/f8gtXXMxSE9kRSHoPCY5RKnLy XWA8HddifF8GKSMdMGZ5zLSw90NVOcv0GpfN/xPZ0wPcV9YDYxvGS3AKw6bL/IMH1gle b1ar5CwTycUHaJzwx+0g8+jKzn7FS4Q4b3drDI5lHiiG3FjcYZp51270syn/oFBDO+pP g6ug==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=QaxE8uoDzE2ZRXrMLYVu43MNsgTApPjHmHtZxYlMXtM=; b=jT46cysBDuYNg7RV2YXt71+06nVOL10idxgpu9ZQBKXqARVoN8KG9U9CWkO11qCFLu l3UkiEa0mfuri6AsZBfviWwBdIRO1P2bjiIIOWKWCytmaIprw2YdrGMcgdRX9fNHNsVS eFaTInrU65QTyUB0Ww3W2+MPhnZ34QO15fpJx+FhMdscndoG9LEeyfnU66qTIITl7o7a 5j2t6qx5S+ZuAzOT3iZDB96VjHrsvmW6I7rL0Uu4qlL61xkHmKGg99CE6814eSAPWJp7 GPi4vi+Uaf/jL5UO0YBDDabwCS+Y/cIG679XhhrJKGlvJCVOVgjsEJ75XrYIc4qfwV+w RdEQ==