Re: [MBONED] Continued Review of multicast-yang-model

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 12 May 2021 04:42 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=JC9kqXaBsrTSOngIxZVvE4tE071YUoMI8IFROPNCjYw=; b=nqz8PEeZ4gpm2MrEPY1pNWhHpso5oyXO1KdYWGwFgyceOApPmGHkjIK8QbYY96nTe1 VKKP5wTto122tIT0y3yAlNrIdytJxXHu6lnyX/PHwfeStuWig+JeKHFPgAkK29pT/eU1 vdRlvQhkeOhNaGt0FlzUUezUgSeCckJXZ81rXhpDUJ7cR5LkiRU4txYC7HlRnGSwtXD3 B4k6RgeJq/5WsN+qxoa4Li2u4WyHX9G+Kj1xDhFidy27zr+dY5CtqszqVKmCFVEE4T3g njvD6fXBOTpVo+SZuh6SPqJn8XtODjAc4uk8vrC6tFUZDsed1qJrxPmKCYlAR4Ql51ja I81g==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=JC9kqXaBsrTSOngIxZVvE4tE071YUoMI8IFROPNCjYw=; b=BdeeEzKWSxnIPEuI6QkNMprLxH90ejI6bWwL58NweRdq+CDIgUCBSnYBrnnfNco8mn 10TKlhEBfKkO/lgw6WfZuEnzAiIkVDZfFwUyhwZ3wldDMZBeZTnxh3iKMXhiQe4uL5He fGB914Jsu/CklTLI60uwVD79OayrEJ2qHJst0hUAOmxdhIiHOdTpzP498XSPMLe31/Mn osOub+m0LjyJNguaq4ofpW1/Oz+IQKKf8MusqJmRADGZtT4vE3XnvXQ0Wg945p0QqV54 oqYe3G3qQpBz3rRPbYh8zUG/BngCw87btrnrcCgyG1v5X2PD6WEfgXvWHae2msMM+ZHv pgYw==