Re: [MBONED] Eric Rescorla's Discuss on draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-22: (with DISCUSS and COMMENT)

Kerry Meyer <kerry.meyer@me.com> Mon, 23 April 2018 21:10 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=me.com; s=04042017; t=1524517817; bh=UwIJ33jYlqvd5X9DxWNeZnb4skswxDqNMmwZxP1XBOQ=; h=From:Message-id:Content-type:MIME-version:Subject:Date:To; b=eTEAHU/LjkA1qH4yo/SlWVazd6Ad5AmQjNR16xMXnEYt+tEYkJU5L2VraEWIh4UzY gRdETxz8gkJKQa37VEI0uBEGaJeDA1RZoHcB/oQqtcQ5yhprTLAJaQRi4fyK7f2zFH 1FK5PGZuFkk+DdvIOuYyrWs6ZEAMLxSXnCQ+Z4zDPV2CZfbPDgo5nJYfl4aP7c23iT 3G71JW9rdHOgGg52i+YLDa2IwB3YvsE9vOWP/+eRt7MDCzu9Ry0afYzLdsquEKQYBv yj6L6gt8xhLby5DU11aomRle2kQZevLhkvIWvbgfYGIW6YgnYsrgdWwwf/Y77fzbEF F7NmbiSwkbNmg==