Re: [MBONED] DVB: New Multicast Video Spec

Gyan Mishra <hayabusagsm@gmail.com> Wed, 06 May 2020 00:12 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=r8vOw6amuJMzDfEWHU8D1KtVyXlt6rLnNritr836wGQ=; b=eIxk3XakaxoyzGxPd46DJ9jrQJaNOvbVJVUc/zn+ia040FEgJVnRJanWRbHQStYU5V plgTnwy+jBNlqHSnkozA4dGJwuB6FJEFWILlXwZDFFQgte3n9AB7TgcAZTvNDoTZ65X0 cw8SupMIA9aXDp/4xnX3tRFgdIRxwpl+ygZxVyjBLwU7aC7GWHol665Ll3OQpokotlZc cnSBR9TmoZN7kczYLgefDsZIE6gGoz9pcyc4pAjHnJpY59Ml0I+vnM91YEBE/WDLJ2IW lsN0Q7b70EAjhu3HwlphvvLe1c0W2xjX83EW37MMBwSDQZKKqqCsr3hDvnNo2Gq6bew6 LEoA==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=r8vOw6amuJMzDfEWHU8D1KtVyXlt6rLnNritr836wGQ=; b=oSYWxeOHP74/wRdC3J57wN4hnBiPd7DOqUzj7FUFlO79X/xlO6MjGt+cpuyJvnEggq uEC2JjGtt0+w35K7oqCMzAshjsbh0GsWySaLIhLBVa7u/NiM3RaDknFiaAFHhqZNAViY IcugpBHQOOMzPvWgFNF8ePzHv6uZyBHC/hxtYubByDEOAaiInSZuYBgsC7X2IpvZj6u4 lLIf5a9ejUXCCQVt2aiDu3CVOHXRrLUdRIO7pXyuOr/cxOh1DMapGRDd8Ms5dXYB8lgC Vt7cnKVuT5vh3R/JkwFurTYyEYcdm+SgpFZZ0Y3tnHS+YI04Mad5ptU6rKEsM98jtlTz IYEg==