Re: [MBONED] WGLC for draft-ietf-mboned-dc-deploy

Olufemi Komolafe <femi@arista.com> Sat, 29 February 2020 21:59 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=arista.com; s=googlenew; h=mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=lrqn2PtLnNSPeOJ9DIsarWxNNP0Y1EXlwsm/vEktKgs=; b=kxYIx/mLdHxyqGbIfk/4jFfeNBsXYEzwRNcGf5xoEvvcilo3SW0PIkkLSUz2NGu5oq KlvKQEIbp3awPUC9ZlBCWP+lKL1egQvyVyomuC/7gnLcteTq8fOaEYTuosaT8C5QLJA0 x1+A8ZECR61zmKErZZBkonJlzis2scuH/8tYGCc53EPb36UBBhJVk9GJgqk5DdXA5/Fb 1sQHsDXRMT7sC+IeeEyC3rlX4Ddd2OistaEnt+G2bl21gZLwLvYwo1yOKT5BTl0K64fL 8nW7h7YkCkwwA27JubLhxTmP01LqNQ+qrdTPO9tjS7gA8f1nCuaF+4vPYc43RrQkq252 X9Tw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:subject:from:in-reply-to:date:cc :content-transfer-encoding:message-id:references:to; bh=lrqn2PtLnNSPeOJ9DIsarWxNNP0Y1EXlwsm/vEktKgs=; b=DgH9fsB249QABQa/L11GA2FFiOrsxuQADh0NSt637Rbxb6S94385hujTEDHdwO5wXB QsI7vqp6vJXJqfmWIGaIHFPuJIIhHVIxBfmVNgplCvUKdQUF54eOPKi1yp+JdaGtzfp4 PLJbz28KxU4+tH+rMbpvujoZjWvCaWk5qYWHWGr5KFf6MB4MvQ0Jr8LWh4LruAA2j2HZ gieQ+fA6sty88AXgqgNknfvRxwcIguVTg39ESapUfBoAz2ijkaXZ3aQ/npErFo3HCzMn C2q2yZfhKWNzIllPv5P2WB51evrU7uq9arJ4Onf5FE86+gjQZjZnYacyc7AoZ9xdXzr8 hyVw==