Re: [MBONED] Multicast to the Browser

"Morten V. Pedersen" <morten@steinwurf.com> Thu, 24 October 2019 04:47 UTC

To: mboned@ietf.org
From: "Morten V. Pedersen" <morten@steinwurf.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2019 06:47:10 +0200
Subject: Re: [MBONED] Multicast to the Browser

Hi Jake,
Thanks for talking the initiative on this - I believe this is a great
start and definitely valuable.

We have long been wanting to do something like this, and I believe that
are many great applications e.g. within education etc. (see for example
https://youtu.be/LuHRXIRZu-s used for presentations etc. where no
projector is available).

I would support mboned looking at this.

All the best,