Re: [MBONED] Spencer Dawkins' No Objection on draft-ietf-mboned-mtrace-v2-22: (with COMMENT)

Kerry Meyer <kerry.meyer@me.com> Thu, 08 February 2018 22:11 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=me.com; s=04042017; t=1518127871; bh=YguK2oN1yjCtjSOauIqexmjKfU8S8ofHL3N2LD4MByw=; h=From:Message-id:Content-type:MIME-version:Subject:Date:To; b=kcBIL5q2GUuJ4EZqihmQ2pkhiy0zK+IIOIgR1d+6ZopbDJ7SRlAT5KE0KLGnQ/YC2 k+XnMLeZgLP7fSKJ6oItvWBmM7ce9fiJIIR753LEc2FI39lg2udB+Bv1CJKz2ArBmd /hHgYKDKz+FDFUJrO96jDiQ/hUFx4HRmR7AwiccU+JP4WAUyrqHdNR/dliCD+b6aKU Bh3JvG+BEjTF/wUt1FLAhiSqQ6pfb6a1uVnnodwMC1vEiBFrl2uz2YD2MbqykFXiAk 02qu7zEJl01idV2U24YLDP3RBaznYxjfxll9Zmjld7BH6BXQdzy+I+H79RGF3jZ3tO vuHVma8RFMd+A==