Re: [MBONED] feedback for draft-acg-mboned-deprecate-interdomain-asm

"James A. (Jim) Stevens" <james.a.stevens@rockwellcollins.com> Wed, 01 August 2018 00:06 UTC

X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=9alhJtFa1IxzB1qL+KvHY3m6d8rFpnEojVfZCGZ8Cvc=; b=KKaGQy7BfjtWWMUjhnm3VD+0GAiTe+ReL1uVltbkGF1jneUCDaIjkTUaw18tFkVJGr 8pGWzW4Q9Cd46RLFZFn9Hlr9RASOoimeq3cQa4e4R3y/VpBzjfvbugaseUS76xZutWCG O84M+dnaHWA6Rx7FZNTihEfuLSChRfflb0Iwwevan9TjBpwRk2AykK+2xZFpAlkLk691 dWQwJcEItxGUUplT1qhs0S7UDhA23H7LaGgjFQjOhOQT0uCL08ArAY2Y6Ba+xt5MsRkP MiRwg1C/rrAOuxmzErdyhXid/dzlGCq8HdF+yp2ViI107tsZVC2zjGMWl7Qyj4ZuYlL0 4ndw==