[mdnsext] dnssdext charter

"Ralph Droms (rdroms)" <rdroms@cisco.com> Mon, 26 August 2013 17:08 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=3033; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1377536868; x=1378746468; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=LBwC1lxcOv1/LykMR9MhtNbFjw+baunA9/XHFTvlsdM=; b=ITZe9px1EZIsWzxQ3hblDydARRufVPcjMA98zvnubWx0GLLeNapO7vaq 0hV8l/yfK0FkI+VN0r23qzoOnNXOQHV6c/I4dI0HxXi9AX7JY/0fzxHKA 6ThoPOlCWId7Fy8MBuKS1Yj21lyzDq04Km5ieN9FVUoPZnAA8HnIqGJmT E=;