Re: [mdnsext] dnssdext charter

"Albrecht, Harald" <harald.albrecht@siemens.com> Wed, 28 August 2013 07:23 UTC

From: "Albrecht, Harald" <harald.albrecht@siemens.com>
To: "mdnsext@ietf.org" <mdnsext@ietf.org>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2013 07:23:07 +0000
x-originating-ip: [139.22.70.31]
Subject: Re: [mdnsext] dnssdext charter

Hi,

just my two cents: I’m also under the impression that github is kind of too-big tool. I was thinking along the lines of a wiki system; is there one that the IETF operates for such purposes? It would give the opportunity to see the change history and multiple people may work on it simultaneously; similar to github but geared more towards texts. However, if there is no wiki then github surely is a good solution as it is readily available.

-- Harald

With best regards,
Harald Albrecht

Siemens AG
Industry Sector
Industry Automation Division
Industrial Automation Systems
I IA AS CTO DH 1
Gleiwitzer Str. 555
90475 Nuernberg, Germany
Tel: +49 911 895-3847
Fax: +49 911 895-2105
mailto:harald.albrecht@siemens.com

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Joe Kaeser, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Brigitte Ederer, Klaus Helmrich, Barbara Kux, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y. Solmssen, Michael Suess; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322