Re: [mdnsext] Informal mdnsext "Bar BoF" at IETF 86, Mon 3/11

Kerry Lynn <kerlyn@ieee.org> Tue, 19 March 2013 13:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:x-received:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=ioMcunD60u/T+aA4BFuEwZZplosPD+k1UMZXqRhgtL8=; b=Xjq8yKUoZugT6k1Df/neVc9OvYBTz9Fv62hbS8z1MIulmBYXuYPDkxsycYkzi+LfGM slOZakbZf39juBtkQ82urqwk3gLA8wgbbVTgmyQp5pnx1q01lNMfwoVLvfgfIuZHrcY2 92zWcuog+ywRLQrDrObXI2pS0QdOqcCjGvs1Sdhxmte+HFZRqtfmI7Yh+1g2ysfhohln hVbcdHIM9uOxh4E3yx8sLlxEDzL9CZysDWqLsDmQ+Kvh02/1bnbCYqeFsEw4h9Z/3rmA /bPC9X00vXrRlzlqAD5R9G4kg3rUs4704H/F8R/mcXwddk6pViU7SqR8dA68BYXrJli8 Iv1A==