Re: [mdnsext] Discussion of BoF during Berlin IETF

"Albrecht, Harald" <harald.albrecht@siemens.com> Mon, 03 June 2013 10:15 UTC

From: "Albrecht, Harald" <harald.albrecht@siemens.com>
To: "mdnsext@ietf.org" <mdnsext@ietf.org>
Date: Mon, 3 Jun 2013 10:15:34 +0000
x-originating-ip: [139.22.70.32]
Subject: Re: [mdnsext] Discussion of BoF during Berlin IETF

Ralph, Peter,

now coming forward as I have been a lurker on this mailing list for some time. Multi-link networks without DNS infrastructure are a topic I'm also interested in; and also optionally handling hierarchical mDNS domains. I'll most probably attend the IETF 87 meeting in Berlin.

-- Harald

Siemens AG
Industry Sector
Industry Automation Division
Industrial Automation Systems
I IA AS CTO DH 1
Gleiwitzer Str. 555
90475 Nuernberg, Germany
Tel: +49  911  895-3847
Fax: +49  911  895-2105
Mobile: +49 16093785110
mailto:harald.albrecht@siemens.com

Siemens Aktiengesellschaft: Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Gerhard Cromme; Managing Board: Peter Loescher, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer; Roland Busch, Brigitte Ederer, Klaus Helmrich, Joe Kaeser, Barbara Kux, Hermann Requardt, Siegfried Russwurm, Peter Y. Solmssen, Michael Suess; Registered offices: Berlin and Munich, Germany; Commercial registries: Berlin Charlottenburg, HRB 12300, Munich, HRB 6684; WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 23691322