Re: [mdnsext] The Scope Swamp: Wireless Considerations

"Bhavik Fajalia (bfajalia)" <bfajalia@cisco.com> Wed, 07 August 2013 03:50 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=cisco.com; i=@cisco.com; l=4090; q=dns/txt; s=iport; t=1375847438; x=1377057038; h=from:to:subject:date:message-id:in-reply-to:content-id: content-transfer-encoding:mime-version; bh=wARVM9Ep9E35WotuAqub6vVqWg9YDOnKj1OtQAsmKX4=; b=BapTKXOXBADkLXO0TWFAAbMuCy8d6Vvx5SA7MjUt63IjcyofjvVME+n6 AaHxMGIu2jAUKVGtOnB2tsAQjFC2L+kR4UGV8jMz5dE7bhzss18vc7q0d w6STWzWG2hrtRxaaL+VKcQm6WcDrvcjEyNqVr7SLe7ksNYajZmJF5q+B4 U=;