Re: [mdnsext] dnssdext charter

peter van der Stok <stokcons@xs4all.nl> Tue, 27 August 2013 08:51 UTC

Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 10:50:54 +0200
From: peter van der Stok <stokcons@xs4all.nl>
To: mdnsext@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [mdnsext] dnssdext charter

Ralph,

I would suggest to keep the 4 scenarios in the charter.
In the draft lynn-mdnsnext-requirements a mapping from req scenarios to
charter scenarios can be done.
Remembering the discussions during the Bof, the req doc. may end up with
more scenarios than its current 6.
Possibly they can be classified and then mapped to the 4 charter
scenarios.

Peter