Re: [media-types] Media-type registrations for senml-etch+json and senml-etch+cbor

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Wed, 07 August 2019 19:30 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1565206195; d=isode.com; s=june2016; i=@isode.com; bh=MODajdd6QK92Bi8ZR3fznBt0vJj9XuKBDWJbQFg/DKA=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=LxkicDGldLai68/1tFE98JDKModfHi3BJYIyahulyHNxg39q72Kyko///gEXiL4f/FiSW7 pqw0jzJ8uY+k8XjxOnKWLRQdh2lNZAwej6gqcPMbQYToCuur4sqH3CcjHmrLtnuHkVUqHX D6TKYAND0DnkW5vTCp0CcouKl+F4crI=;