Re: [media-types] [IANA #1268784] application/prs.implied-document+xml registration request

Alexey Melnikov <alexey.melnikov@isode.com> Tue, 02 May 2023 12:48 UTC

X-Spam-Status: No, score=-7.098 tagged_above=-999 required=5 tests=[BAYES_00=-1.9, DKIM_SIGNED=0.1, DKIM_VALID=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_AU=-0.1, DKIM_VALID_EF=-0.1, NICE_REPLY_A=-0.001, RCVD_IN_DNSWL_HI=-5, RCVD_IN_MSPIKE_H2=-0.001, RCVD_IN_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, SPF_HELO_NONE=0.001, SPF_PASS=-0.001, URIBL_BLOCKED=0.001, URIBL_DBL_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001, URIBL_ZEN_BLOCKED_OPENDNS=0.001] autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1683031686; d=isode.com; s=june2016; i=@isode.com; bh=NELa7/U4D74zys45znHbEEz4E3Y/cUrSbhvaiedM+ZA=; h=From:Sender:Reply-To:Subject:Date:Message-ID:To:Cc:MIME-Version: In-Reply-To:References:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding: Content-ID:Content-Description; b=EcFhXfj1czUuVZ9M2on0FopPjPLpAjWdFwfeMa6VrYE8blIld/XmwAMpmmclQmZEc10sej TqrjNr8fj3yHSG/6O01E8669aQ05g7K47RtnZRcs+A0ZQBftaqfr1cKGyJLqf04PZGXZ1K JijnWmp1YPWzEuxctzcM9kJkCQ8Z9Oo=;