Re: [media-types] [dispatch] [art] Status of Haptics I-D in DISPATCH?

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Wed, 05 May 2021 15:32 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=SYvM+Y6vCbCiRA4WftGE05JhbRQpXL9AqA85jjnp1iE=; b=eKca0BxdYPyYv1NFfymKtB1s474gUrB2Bc7NrY1O7XfesliGbd0Y1ZbIof18ToPcip A2NUdiTacS23ZTNXkoe/h4MXKag3ihtFtVwGkqJNHJBJKGHDjwAia7I5/NzoeT5k4lOF P11V5MmGY9Rb02DTJTr4o4FWKtGyepAek9TlIiW83h7eGqc+V4boqyj5JxYAaBmW30Ox xv39opQ6OxOooyiMqljj4UegXkEG0LVC6LP6bBGYHj/cNrq32vFnN3PX7SRWbMWT94+W KiXhN2QOkqRSvYERJOeDXzU6eO8Y3Ps65EnkwgPnIBoSWdik1AF4o6C5lWMvDvDNcq3I gpfg==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=SYvM+Y6vCbCiRA4WftGE05JhbRQpXL9AqA85jjnp1iE=; b=m8hA3fINUx+6uC5I2T+H1daHk1IeZZCje+GLzg55XV34TlPNCdeYzZrkGO2WWPShuw jONisorM3OxVWxeQVyTfvftp9LDlkV/6IOgbo9y94uoIDp+1/+t5O8pKZSJXgCtT1RPY GqLmWl0f3JzJ0AdFigSf84bkfInRMvKNmrpZErq3OvVjJsZ0A2uqDdhaU6J9R4ISZbzX ckTb3sY6VaDNZcky/IkxqrrydH3Nruw3H/tawteRO/NgS0ltUOneM2L+AtA/EBITDJcE GrMptnoyozXLVv4E6j7PdRRLimd4LKJDcUOrl8+pnqze6jFIsRviuI6cYEf+ucsiEo7J 3GLg==
References: <C1D837ED-4EB1-4C69-BA7F-7269B111A002@ericsson.com> <FB16C435B6EFF84534985905@JcK-HP5> <alpine.OSX.2.20.2105031645070.824@mac-allocchio3.garrtest.units.it> <01RYLBC0JRNS00AUHD@mauve.mrochek.com> <CA+9kkMC7OaQ_KP=SQSfrA6uQAt_MmY9hR3_kkhBHp==uvoXvRw@mail.gmail.com> <2FD10F8AE6D1B9C7D6545340@PSB> <CA+9kkMBhgxQXubgCX67X-934GgzW9Q9tKsozX1ZvLEAVgnCqdw@mail.gmail.com> <01RYMX921V9K0085YQ@mauve.mrochek.com> <CA+9kkMDzBq5Z8amApJpQqnb56oTC_5Nd=5TG6J38T2XS80wzRQ@mail.gmail.com> <01RYO2T7CWT80085YQ@mauve.mrochek.com>