Re: [media-types] [art] [dispatch] Status of Haptics I-D in DISPATCH?

John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com> Wed, 05 May 2021 01:16 UTC

Date: Tue, 04 May 2021 21:16:13 -0400
From: John C Klensin <john-ietf@jck.com>
To: Yeshwant Muthusamy <ymuthusamy@immersion.com>, Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com>
cc: Dispatch WG <dispatch@ietf.org>, dispatch-chairs@ietf.org, Applications and Real-Time Area Discussion <art@ietf.org>, ART ADs <art-ads@ietf.org>, draft-muthusamy-dispatch-haptics@ietf.org, media-types@ietf.org
References: <C1D837ED-4EB1-4C69-BA7F-7269B111A002@ericsson.com> <FB16C435B6EFF84534985905@JcK-HP5> <alpine.OSX.2.20.2105031645070.824@mac-allocchio3.garrtest.units.it> <01RYLBC0JRNS00AUHD@mauve.mrochek.com> <CA+9kkMC7OaQ_KP=SQSfrA6uQAt_MmY9hR3_kkhBHp==uvoXvRw@mail.gmail.com> <2FD10F8AE6D1B9C7D6545340@PSB> <MW3PR16MB3914440DE7F74C93CCD7D408DE5A9@MW3PR16MB3914.namprd16.prod.outlook.com> <ADF08E6531ABEAFAE9B64ADD@PSB> <DM6PR16MB39126AF1F75D8C33F95E3809DE5A9@DM6PR16MB3912.namprd16.prod.outlook.com>