Re: [media-types] Notice of intended registration of "jscalendar+json"

Paul Libbrecht <paul@hoplahup.net> Wed, 18 March 2020 21:36 UTC

From: Paul Libbrecht <paul@hoplahup.net>
To: Neil Jenkins <neilj@fastmailteam.com>
Cc: media-types@iana.org
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2020 22:35:36 +0100
X-VR-SPAMCAUSE: gggruggvucftvghtrhhoucdtuddrgedugedrudefjedgudegfecutefuodetggdotefrodftvfcurfhrohhfihhlvgemucfqggfjpdevjffgvefmvefgnecuuegrihhlohhuthemucehtddtnecusecvtfgvtghiphhivghnthhsucdlqddutddtmdenucfjughrpefhvffufffokfgjfhggtgesrgdtmherredtjeenucfhrhhomhepfdfrrghulhcunfhisggsrhgvtghhthdfuceophgruhhlsehhohhplhgrhhhuphdrnhgvtheqnecuffhomhgrihhnpegrphhplhgvrdgtohhmpdhorhgvihhllhihrdgtohhmpdhivghtfhdrohhrghenucfkpheptddrtddrtddrtddpvddujedrkedvrddutdelrdeiheenucevlhhushhtvghrufhiiigvpedtnecurfgrrhgrmhepmhhouggvpehsmhhtphdqohhuthdphhgvlhhopehplhgrhigvrhejjeefrdhhrgdrohhvhhdrnhgvthdpihhnvghtpedtrddtrddtrddtpdhmrghilhhfrhhomhepphgruhhlsehhohhplhgrhhhuphdrnhgvthdprhgtphhtthhopehmvgguihgrqdhthihpvghssehirghnrgdrohhrgh