Re: [media-types] [art] [dispatch] Status of Haptics I-D in DISPATCH?

Ted Hardie <ted.ietf@gmail.com> Tue, 04 May 2021 09:06 UTC

DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc; bh=oj7TPMmI6mioA/a4SMrZ2LxuE8pEegrHy8el9bml9ZQ=; b=oMwni90P+7m23xPlGCp3E3ifBJbBD1Vn1qAld8wG5q9v6yVS/F26WOcGZPQMZa1SIV UOItwwRnKYmC4Y5xRveBhvhqLpbQYV2mDIP1bAezCExZUPmWCJxeBHKK29Ry7Z4DuOZv RJnhI+R1c7tW3XL0BYsmgjvprcGy7mUKiKwMK1SxfzR3eS6z6BqYJRPkrf1tYHFgowBZ X/YRMXqQNenQHnsdahsxE2lOC4ZLAlm6cT/pYYa5n+0vy6nIg9uHPwN5ejXAQ3vQHikr olOzQ3zlObx0/Ydg+JvxOOUQJOYhBvvrTWNpafHF+GESnlEdE5VUZvGmSY7eo6600++j SJRw==
X-Google-DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=1e100.net; s=20161025; h=x-gm-message-state:mime-version:references:in-reply-to:from:date :message-id:subject:to:cc; bh=oj7TPMmI6mioA/a4SMrZ2LxuE8pEegrHy8el9bml9ZQ=; b=aINcJL5Y8InwUFShiuG6q+8NKdzTitcm3t8ffh2NgLnwLPfCjpa3eS9EVcX6x+4/mW yjktOuWMa1DbPENxTAlDU+7O9W6MlVU/JRAJ0EXVM4ZVJ+9Jme12D7adLmb1iDxR4eRN YIKIsbHaNqjaIMqhHudYA+s5uY7p3EkQPDQ/DiTdE31uGT+C0+UoiDL8fUsUc2toR63h n1xXyk1OZszRMBRYfmuVPLuVitL8dYviIHImYMp5OGKNe05xKmevb4w+EMcQWZhglQhr AVc117e8Mo6pkQWCZ/MjSwlizEkn5n3X/Lt9tfbHhv7NN1vBoo9c32hUFWUwMfe3tWCz msgw==